October 22, 2021

Essie 'The Blues Lady' Neal, LIVE McAnally's Oyster Bar and Grill 2009-07-13



 Neal believes that blues music provides ways to build social skills, confidence, and coping skills 
 in a world inundated with negativity. In 2008, Neal was inducted into the Blues Hall of Fame, where  she stands alongside dozens of influential blues performers. She was recently quoted 
 as saying "I was born into the blues, I was raised on the blues, and I'm a product of the blues." 

In my humble opinion (well maybe not so humble  LOL) she is a hidden gem !

TRACKS
01_Private_Lessons_With_BB_King.mp3
02_Loser_Goodbye.mp3
03_Which_Way_Did_My_Friends_Go.mp3
04_Woman_On_The_Loose.mp3
05_Give_Me_One_Reason.mp3
06_My_Man_Is_Lazy.mp3
07_I_Aint_Cooking_Nothing.mp3
08_Ill_Play_The_Blues_For_You.mp3
09_The_Thrill_Is_Gone.mp3
10_Mustang_Sally.mp3
11_Dont_Answer_The_Door.mp3

LINKS

ZIPPY             1FICHIER





3 comments:

Sir Billy Himalaya said...

Have to admit, I've never heard of her, but |I was curious. You're right, she is a hidden gem. Thanks very much for the tip.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Is it possible to reup this in flac.
Thank you.

Rippin Frog said...

essie neal reup
I dont save flacs here
but my buddy's chris excellent blog got it (different cover same set list)
https://yousayblues.blogspot.com/2021/10/essie-neal.html#more
for future referencea pet peeve of mine is i HATE anonymous request i always think another troll
and i have to think twice if im gonna bother here