December 8, 2020

Roosevelt 'Booba' Barnes - Davenport; July 5th 1991



LIVE
Davenport;  
July 5 1991

 I never expected to see a boot of this great ,but next to unknown, player!

Booba had only one album and a few track of his are on Wolf records stuff 

Allmusic called Heartbroken man an instant classic!

Plus he was a feature in the documentary Deep Blues (awesome flick by the way)

along with RL Burnside Big Jack Johnson and a few more Delta Blues  players

BIG THANKS 

to Kansas Joe for this!



TRACKS

01  They Call It The Blues.mp3

02  Booba Barnes Intro Jam.mp3

03  My Baby Left Me.mp3

04  Thrill Is Gone.mp3

05  How Long.mp3

06  300 Pounds of Joy.mp3

07  Scratch My Back.mp3

08  How Many More Years.mp3

09   Have A Talk With You.mp3

10  The Best You Can.mp3

Track 9 and 10 titles are my not so educated guess!

feel free to let me know if they wrong!

NOTE

 this is at 128kbs 

It is what it is ! Sound is great anyway 

LINKS



MIRROR

ZIPPY          SOLIDFILES






5 comments:

muddyw123 said...

Sounds great. TX!!!

Anonymous said...

Big Thanks - big fan --Booba only had 1 full LP release - this is a treat!

Unknown said...

I concur — this is as welcome as it is unexpected. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

I love this man's music. So raw. I have his album and deep blues... The links are not working. Can someone do me a solid and pass the album to me for my archive?

Rippin Frog said...

no nick... no service said it MANY times