February 23, 2024

Queen - Himeji, Hyogo Japan 1976

Queen live at the Koseinenkin Hall in the city of Himeji, Japan on March 24th 1976.
A good audience recording from the Japanese tour of the acclaimed A Night at the Opera, their fourth studio album.


Sound Quality: 9-

Source: Audience

Track List:
Disc 1
01 Bohemian Rhapsody
02 Ogre Battle
03 Sweet Lady
04 White Queen
05 Flick Of The Wrist
06 Bohemian Rhapsody
07 Killer Queen
08 The March Of The Black Queen
09 Bohemian Rhapsody
10 Bring Back That Leroy Brown
11 Brighton Rock
12 Son And Daughter

Disc 2
01 The Prophet's Song
02 Stone Cold Crazy
03 Doing All Right
04 Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon
05 Keep Yourself Alive
06 Liar
07 In The Lap Of The Gods...Revisited
08 Now I'm Here
09 Big Spender
10 Jailhouse Rock
11 God Save The Queen

3 comments:

Derek said...

How many people would give a fortune to have seen that tour ? I saw Queen twice later on but still miss that Night Of the Opera tour, where it all started. What a setlist. It will make me sleepless.

AtticRock said...

Lucky Japanese dudes :)
Live Killers in cassete was one the first music items I ever bought. Now I know it was heavily edited but I still love it. This setlist is even better.

Ian said...

I saw that tour. 19th April Melbourne, Australia.