May 24, 2022

Gregg Allman - Parker's Ballroom, Seattle 1985

The legendary Gregg Allman with his band in concert at Parker's Ballroom in Seattle, Washington.
Most of the setlist is filled with classic Allman Brothers tracks but we get to hear I'm No Angel that would be included in his fourth studio album, released in 1987.



Sound Quality: 9+

Source: Soundboard

Track List:
01 Dreams
02 Old Time Feeling
03 Hot 'Lanta
04 I Need Your Love So Bad
05 I'm Yours For the Asking
06 Queen of Hearts
07 Trouble No More
08 Matthew's Arrival
09 Melissa
10 Midnight Rider
11  I'm No Angel
12 Statesboro Blues
13 Stormy Monday
14 One Way Out


4 comments:

Derek said...

Nice one indeed. Thanks for sharing,

Anonymous said...

Who said Gregg's gone? Fake. Like Jeff and many others, Gregg's not gone.
Even Harry Belafonte agrees with me: The greats never die.Or if it's true that they're really gone, I suggest to some too sensitive, a bit of cheerful classical music to cool down for a little while.... For example, Shostakovich's "4th Symphony" can help!
SZ

Motorhead901 said...

Files on Turbobit are missing! Please re-up!

AtticRock said...

Ok, job done!