March 12, 2022

The Who - Sacramento Valley Amphitheatre 2000

The Who is a highly appreciated band for me, they have fantastic albums and usually deliver great live shows. 
This concert at the Sacramento Valley Amphitheatre lasted almost 3 full hours and you can find a fan report praising it on The Who Concert Guide.
"...Townshend gave a clinic on guitar-doing things and playing like I've haven't seen in 25 years. Entwhistle was his usual, quiet, stable presence and absoluted floored the crowd... Roger's voice was also in great shape..."
Read the full review here.




Sound Quality: 9.5-

Source: Soundboard

Track List:
Disc 1
01 - I Can't Explain
02 - Substitute
03 - Anyway Anyhow Anywhere
04 - I Don't Even Know Myself
05 - My Wife
06 - Baba O'Riley
07 - Bargain
08 - Getting In Tune
09 - The Kids Are Alright
10 - I'm One
11 - Pinball Wizard
12 - The Real Me
13 - Behind Blue Eyes

Disc 2
01 - You Better You Bet
02 - Who Are You
03 - 5:15
04 - Won't Get Fooled Again
05 - Naked Eye 
06 - Let's See Action 
07 - My Generation


4 comments:

titus luxor said...

Hi AtticRock, here is the Ace Frehley recording:
https://files.fm/u/2h2z8fvnd

You may wish to revive the Gene Simmons set from the same show
(Ace staggers on for the encores)
All in one file now
You can get that here:
https://files.fm/u/wsv5a7p2h

I could be wrong
but I've always had you down as a classic KISS-hater :)
I highly recommend Gene's 'Asshole' album.
It's very different from KISS. I love it/others may not.

AtticRock said...

You're right, I only had a vinyl copy of Animalize that I won on a radio contest.
I'll check Gene's album and thanks for the new links!

Anonymous said...

Cannot figure out how to download the MP3 on my Mac. Keep being redirected to unrelated websites and PDF downloader package??

AtticRock said...

You should use an ad blocker, the links are fine!