January 21, 2020

James Harman LIVE With Kid Ramos Hollywood Fats Cedar Falls, Iowa 1985-04-08


LIVE 
Featuring  
Kid Ramos - Hollywood Fats
Cedar Falls, Iowa
1985-04-08 - 

Early Harman stuff 
with at the time top notch band !

Tony Russell described Harman as an 
"amusing songwriter and an excellent, unfussy blues harp player"

Setlist 

01. My Confession 
02. Too Much Family 
03. Poor Boy
04. Goatman Holler 
05. You Says You Love Me Baby 
06. Telephone Blues 
07. Keep Your Business To Yourself 
08. Snatchin' It Back 
09. I'll Keep What I Got 
10. Jump My Baby 
11. Love Jungle 

James Harman - vocals, harp
Hollywood Fats - guitar
Kid Ramos - guitar
Stephen Hodges - drums 
William J. Campbell - bass

NEW LINKS
JUNE 10/21


MIRROR
ZIPPY              SOLIDFILES

7 comments:

muddyw123 said...

A gem! TX!

LakerCrazy said...

Thanks...most excellent!

TJBlues said...

Can you reup to mega please?

Rippin Frog said...

TJBlues
I will reup to my usual hosts mix

Rippin Frog said...

TJBlues reup James harman done

Mynach said...

Thanks for the reup!

TJBlues said...

Thank you.