July 30, 2012

Ramones - Whisky a Go Go, Los Angeles (1977)

From England to America, we are still punk rocking, now with the New Yorkers Ramones, iconic band that continues to be a strong influence in young formations.
This was recorded on October 21, 1977 at the famous Whisky a Go Go in Los Angeles.


Sound Quality: 9

Source:  Soundboard

Track List:  
01 intro
02 Loudmouth
03 Beat On The Brat
04 Blitzkrieg Bop
05 I Remember You
06 Glad To See You Go
07 Gimme Gimme Shock Treatment
08 You're Gonna Kill That Girl
09 I Don't Care
10 Sheena Is A Punk Rocker
11 Rockaway Beach
12 Commando
13 Here Today, Gone Tomorrow
14 Surfin' Bird
15 Cretin Hop
16 Listen To My Heart
17 California Sun
18 I Don't Wanna Walk Around With You
19 Pinhead
20 break before encore
21 Suzy Is A Headbanger
22 Chain Saw
23 Today Your Love, Tomorrow The World
24 break before second encore
25 Now I Want To Be A Good Boy
26 Let's Dance


MP3

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

darn! ANY site besides despositfiles, would've been better. i get stuck at please wait for that stupid code to type in!

Anonymous said...

I just get 'subscribe to deposit...'
:(

AtticRock said...

That's strange, anyway I only can mirror this in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

The 'Subscribe to Depositfiles' screen has a red x in the top right corner. Click on that and you get back to the normal Depositfiles screen. Looks like another attempt to get you to sign up to a premium account.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this show. Myself and a friend will enjoy this very much. I was lucky enough to see the Ramones first tour of the UK at the Roundhouse and was a magic show. The early Ramones stuff has no equal.

Thank you very much for the share.

Mouldysauerkraut said...

The df link worked for me. Thank you for the flac files for several bands I like on your site. Last time I thanked a great share net fellow like you in his site, someone writted back that mp3 is better than flac, blah blah. I don't know if it is true, but I think that the flac tracks are sounding good.