February 1, 2008

Rory Gallagher - 1980-08-23 Reading Festival (AUD)

Audience recordings aren't exactly the most suitable here but i don't see a problem to do it once in a while.
In this case by request of bluesBob who was lucky to see this live, here's the complete Rory show at the Reading Festival 1980.
Let me remember that the Pre FM but incomplete version of this was already shared here.


Sound Quality: 7

Source: Audience

Track List:

Disc 1:
01 - Shinkicker
02 - Last Of The Independants
03 - I Wonder Who
04 - Follow Me
05 - Wayward Child
06 - Tattoo'd Lady
07 - Bought And Sold
08 - Country Mile
09 - Hellcat

Disc 2:
01 - (acoustic tune-up)
02 - Out On The Western Plain
03 - Too Much Alcohol
04 - Going To My Hometown
05 - Moonchild
06 - Shadow Play
07 - Bullfrog Blues


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for this. I am slowly finding all of the artist's I saw at Reading over quite a few years. bluesBob.