September 21, 2026

Johnny Guitar Watson LIVE Le Bataclan - Paris, France 1976-12-08

LIVE  
Le Bataclan - 
Paris, France   
1976-12-08

EXCELLENT  
FM broadcast
10/10

The Original Gangster of Love !
A flamboyant showman and electric guitarist in the style of 
T-Bone Walker, his recording career spanned
 40 years, and encompassed rhythm and blues, funk and soul music.


TRACKS

01 I Don't Want To Be A Lone Ranger
02 Superman Lover
03 Cuttin' In
04 Intro-Gangster of Love-Baby What You Want Me To Do-Gangster of Love
05 Ain't That A Bitch
06 Everyday I Have The Blues
07 Stormy Monday
08 blues intrumental
09 Instrumental (not featured in the previous torrent)

10 Everyday I Have The Blues (1975 piano solo version)

LINKS
PIXEL              FLAC
Flac is fixed!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Flac link is not working for me.

Manhatan said...

American people have the World Trade Center and French people have The Bataclan to remember !! Sad, sad memories ...

La Piazza Gancio said...

So, do I understand correctly that despite the listing, this concert is not available in FLAC?

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Frog,
Just letting you know that the Flac link for this file is not working. I have tried several times over two days to no avail.
Cheers,
Dennis

Rippin Frog said...

Dennis Rlac is fixed,,... not quite sure how I messed it up
My apologies!

Anonymous said...

Thank you kindly, its been downloaded, uncompressed and is being listened to.
Cheers again,
Dennis

imnokid said...

Thanx for this.