December 2, 2022

J. Geils Band - Geleen, Netherlands, Pinkpop Festival 1980

Upgrade stuff! Just found a considerably better recording of this nice show shared aboard here, about 13 years ago.
You guessed right, it's the J. Geils Band at the Pinkpop Festival, Geleen, Netherlands 1980.


Sound Quality: 9+

Source: FM Broadcast

Track List:
01 Just Can't Wait
02 Come Back
03 Sanctuary
04 One Last Kiss
05 Peaches Tree
06 Love Stinks
07 Looking For A Love
08 Give It To Me
09 Whammer Jammer
10 (Ain't Nothin' But A) Houseparty
11 Where Did Our Love Go

4 comments:

luis.lisboa said...

I'm getting trouble with download. Could you place it on Zippy? Thanks in advance

AtticRock said...

These work fine for me, I don't use zippy.

Frank said...

Hi! I'm the admin of the blog Very Last Of A Dying Breed. Google banned me so I had to create a follow up blog and I would be very grateful if you could renew the link in your blogroll. New blog address:

https://lastofadyingbreed0.wordpress.com/

TYIA! Frank

AtticRock said...

Ok, Frank. I updated the link.
Cheers