January 8, 2021

The Who - San Diego 1976

Another Mike Millard recording, this one not so good as usual. Also the man however arrived late so the first tracks are from an alternate source.
With big thanks to Vinegar Joe that sent us the files.




01 I Can't Explain (alternate recording)
02 Substitute (alternate recording)
03 My Wife
04 Baba O'Riley
05 Squeeze Box
06 Behind Blue Eyes
07 Dreaming From The Waist
08 Magic Bus
09 Amazing Journey
10 Sparks
11 The Acid Queen
12 Fiddle About
13 Pinball Wizard
14 I'm Free
15 Tommy's Holiday Camp
16 We're Not Gonna Take It
17 See Me, Feel Me
18 Summertime Blues
19 My Generation > Join Together > My Generation Blues
20 Won't Get Fooled Again

5 comments:

La Piazza Gancio said...

Yikes! A new-to-me Who boot! And a pretty fair show as well!

Thanks Soundaboard!

367 loser said...

mix drop links part2 is NOT working ...
please Re-UP zippy

AtticRock said...

All links are working now.

manfredbg said...

Thanks a lot for the new Link for Vol 2. I tried it now a few days with MIX DROP and it wasn´t successful. Now a few minutes ago I wanted to try it for the last time and to my surprise the mirror for Vol 2 was FILEFACTORY. It is worth to wait a while.

367 loser said...

many thanks!