September 12, 2020

Meat Loaf - Cardiff, Wales 1993

Plus than two hours of live music including some long songs with Meat Loaf, one of the finest voices in rock'n'roll with the fine company of vocal partner Patti Russo and an excellent band.
Live at the Cardiff International Arena on December 1993 during the successful tour of Bat Out of Hell II.


Sound Quality: 9.5

Source: Soundboard

Track List:
Disc 1
01. I'd Do Anything For Love But I Won't Do That
02. You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth
03. All Revved Up With No Place To Go
04. Rock And Roll Dreams Come Through
05. Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad/Out Of The Frying Pan
06. Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back

Disc 2
01. Heaven Can Wait
02. Objects In The Rear View Mirror May Appear Closer Then They Are
03. Bat Out Of Hell
04. Band Intro
05. Paradise By The Dashboard Light
06. Everything Louder Than Everything Else/Wasted Youth
07. Deadringer For Love


5 comments:

Unknown said...

This one has a truly amazing sound quality. There's a nice little moment somewhere where his mike goes off and people are searching to give him back another microphone.

teknoir said...

Can I please get a re-upload of this one, Parts 1 and 2 FLAC? Thank You!

AtticRock said...

Sure, they're up now!

AtticRock said...

I'm downloading it right now in firefox with uBlock extension installed: no problems.
This site is extremely fast but it's true they try to put garbage on our side.

teknoir said...

I got it to work, however it still wouldn't connect to the site even after ublock extension was installed. After I installed ublock, I had to create an account with the file hoster and download it while signed in, so if you're having trouble try that method. Thanks again!