May 27, 2020

18th Annual Chicago Blues Fest Vol 11 Otis Rush 2001-06-09 Vol 15 Irma Thomas & The Professionals - 2001-06-10

This will complete what I intended to post of the set
The other 2  
47th Street Jazz Revue and  Mel Waiters
could be added later if there is interest  in them

NOTE:  
I will be trying  Media Fire as a hosting site 
Feedback be nice to get if ppl have a preference!




Vol 11
 Otis Rush     
2001-06-09  

What a shame this Otis show 
was not all recorded

01 So Many Roads
02 I'm a Crosscut Saw

LINKS

ZIPPY                  MEDIA FIRE

I somehow lost the flac 
version will add if I ever find it!



Vol 15  
Irma Thomas & The Professionals 
 2001-06-10 

The  Soul Queen of New Orleans!

   TRACKS
01 I've got the Blues so Bad
02 Urma Thomas intro
03 One More Time Like That
04 Love Don't Change
05 My Heart's in Memphis
06 Hold Me While I Cry
07 You Can Have My Husband
08 I'm a Hip Shakin' Mama
09 Time is On My Side
10 One day I Couldn't Stop Cryin' / IkoIko / Hey Pockey Way
11 Bright Lights Big City
12 Don't Make Me Stop Now
13 band intros / Simply the Best End of Fest

LINKS

ZIPPY                  MEDIA FIRE

11 comments:

Mynach said...

Thanks for uploading these recordings! I'd love to get the other two performances to complete the set. :)

In my experience, mediafire links tend to remain active longer than the alternatives.

Keep up the good work!

muddyw123 said...

Tx for this great recordings. Appreciate it if you also share the two remaining volumes. Thank you in advance!

Anonymous said...

Too bad about the Otis Rush set, this was the one I was waiting for! I think the full set was published in Japan. Thanks anyaway!
B-flar

Bob Mac said...

Thanks for these final 2, been a good set.

RippinFrog said...

you folks are very welcome
I am glad others like it as much as I do !
BFlar
about otis.. yeah I was very surprised too it was so short
gonna have to look around about that japan release you talk about

Anonymous said...

great stuff, thank you so much, as usual. Yes, I would be interested in the remaining 2 sets

Anonymous said...

Thank you. RippinFrog.
The record I was taling about is:
Otis Rush - Chicago Blöues Festival 2001
P-Vine PCD-24222
Tracklist:

I Got My Mojo Working
I Wonder Why (Will My Woman Be Home Tonight)
Keep On Loving Me Baby
Walking theBack Street And Crying
All Your Love (I Miss Loving)
Looking Back (Take A Look Behind)
You Fired Yourself
So Many Roads
Crosscut Saw
Cheerio.
B-flar

RippinFrog said...

B flar
thnks for the infos Ill see if its around... somewhere!

KansasJoe said...

If you can't find the cd and 128kbps are fine for you to listen to, I could upload 10 tracks of his set. Sorry, no tracklist.

Rippin Frog said...

Kansas Joe... why dont you email me a link? the email addy is on the right when you start the blog!
Thnks! Ill see if I can figure out the tracks name !

Anonymous said...

I want to thank you for for sharing all these performances. It makes a real historic event.
Greeny