May 19, 2020

18th Annual Chicago Blues Fest 2001 VOL 8 Eddie Clearwater & Gene Barge Vol 12 Son Seals Blues Fest, Chicago


HERE WE GO AGAIN!
I skipped a couple that are more on the Jazz side of the spectrum..
I figured out there wouldnt be much interests for them here !
oh well my call I guess !! LOL



VOL 08 Eddie Clearwater & Gene Barge
 with Sandra Hall - 
2001-06-08 

TRACKS
01 Let the Good Times Roll
02 Gotta Have Me as Sexy Man (w/ Sondra Hall)
03 Still Got the Blues
04 Country
05 Cool Blues Walkin'
06 Easy is My Style
07 Winds of Change
08 Reservation Blues
09 I'm Co-Op
10 jam on closing tune

LINKS
ZIPPY        SOLIDFILES






VOL 12 Son Seals  
 2001-06-09 

TRACKS

01 Everyday I Have the Blues
02 Don't You Lie to Me
03 The Sky is Crying
04 The Sun Shinin' on Both Sides the Street
05 Give the Devil His Due
06 I Watched My Baby Leavin'

LINKS
ZIPPY        SOLIDFILES



7 comments:

Jumpstart said...

Will you be posting the Irma Thomas set (the final set among these festival recordings)? I'm really looking forward to that.

Rippin Frog said...

Jumpstart
have 3 more to post irma is one of them

Bob Mac said...

Thanks for these.

Bob Mac said...

If you could post the full set I for one would be very grateful, however, I believe Vol 11 is Otis Rush, so pretty please could we have that one too?

La Piazza Gancio said...

Thanks for these. So good to hear.

When I remember how I could see Son dozens of times a year at Wise Fools or B.L.U.E.S. or Theresa's or Kingston Mines, chat a little and hang-out for three sets if I wanted to--all for five-bucks, it seems like life in another world.

And in so many ways, it was.

Rippin Frog said...

@ La Piazza Gancio the Otis Rush is only 2 tracks! i might package it with the last one
I cant figure out why it is so short

Rippin Frog said...

oop s i guess my last one was for Bob LOL Otis Rush is only 2 tracks! i might package it with the last one
I cant figure out why it is so short