December 15, 2019

The Yardbirds House of Blues Cambridge, Mass 6-1-03



LIVE

House of Blues  
Cambridge, Mass    
6-1-03 

this is the first of many Yardbirds I got from Mike!
Old N Newer!
Thnks again M!

 LINE UP
Jim McCarty – Drums, vocals
Chris Dreja – Rhythm Guitar, vocals
John Idan – Bass, Lead Vocals
Gypie Mayo – Lead Guitar, vocals
Alan Glen – Harmonica, vocals
with 
Johnny A – Guitar (6 & 11)

TRACKS

radio announcer
I’m Not Talking
Over Under Sideways Down
Please Don’t Tell Me ‘Bout the News
Crying Out For Love
Train Kept as Rollin’ (with Johnny A)
Heart Full of Soul
I Ain’t Got You
Dream Within a Dream
Mr. You’re a Better Man Than I
Shapes of Things (with Johnny A)
Happenings Ten Years Time Ago
Rack My Mind
band introductions
For Your Love
Still I’m Sad
Dazed and Coinfused
I’m a Man
Smokestack Lightning
radio announcer wrap up




LINKS

MIRROR
ZIPPY          1FICHIER

FLAC 1      FLAC 2

NOTE:
DOH!!


I missed tagging the files sorry

3 comments:

Edward said...

thank so much, saw this tour in milwaukee and was great !

Ripping Frog said...

nice glad u like it more of these to come !

La Piazza Gancio said...

So sad Mr. Relf couldn't attend.