June 4, 2019

Cheap Trick - Summerfest, Milwaukee 1994

Always an exciting band playing live, Cheap Trick at Rockstages Summerfest Festival Grounds, Milwaukee on July 1st 1987.
A show from a radio broadcast with their classic line-up:
Robin Zander, Rick Nielsen, Tom Petersson and Bun E. Carlos.



Sound Quality: 9+

Source: FM Broadcast

Track List:
01 Intro/My Gang
02 Southern Girls
03 Girlfriends
04 I Want You To Want Me
05 Woke With A Monster
06 You're All I Want
07 Didn't Know I Had It
08 Magical Mystery Tour
09 The Flame
10 Ain't That A Shame
11 Surrender
12 Voices
13 California Man
14 Dream Police
15 Goodnight Now

MP3 - mirror
FLAC pt1 - mirror
FLAC pt2 - mirror

1 comment:

Daniel said...

Looks like I'll be the first to comment: THANKS !!!!!
I've listed to studio albums of Cheap Trick for so many years, but they sound great live!!!!!

I'm going crazy, I'm losing sleep(...)