May 17, 2019

DK Stewart Band With Lisa Mann & Others - Etta James Tribute LIVE Waterfront Blues Festival, Portland 04-07-2012


Etta James Tribute  
LIVE  
Waterfront Blues Festival,
 Portland 
04-07-2012


DK Stewart Band 
With Linda Hornbuckle, Lisa Mann, 
Duffy Bishop & Others


Set List
01 This Is Love
02 How Big A Fool
03 Touch Lover
04 I Just Wanna Make Love To You
05 Damn You Eyes
06 Spoonful
07 Come To Mama
08 Sunday Kind Of Love
09 Blue Is My Business
10 Steal Away
11 Hound Dog
12 I'd Rather Be Blind 
13 Tell Mama
14 At Last


LINKS:
I'm trying a few hosts options here 
since zippy seems to be in a fight for it's great reliable services.
please let me know which ones work for you if you can!



ZIPPY     SOLIDFILES

MC




4 comments:

Bob Mac said...

Thanks for this. Just out of interest I spend my time between Thailand and Australia, and no problems whatsoever with Zippy...still the fastest and best downloader for me.

eman.me said...

HI dear friend, for me solidfiles is working. thanks a lot for the music you give us. have a good day. emaneule

Rippin Frog said...

bob
i used to go to thailand spent 6 winters in a small village actually ... but i brought it to Canada LOl wife is from Tak

thnks to all for feedback on this zippy thing
can only help to know more and of course problen can be avoided if u use a VPN some are free... some u have to pay
I like PIA been using for a few years now cheap and fast
Opera browser has a builyt in vpn too free of charge some tell me it works good
I didnt give it a try here

Anonymous said...

Hi there, in Germany, zippy is not working. So I'm glad about solidfiles, which seems to run fine.
Thanks for your great blog.
Support local music.