February 23, 2016

Climax Blues Band LIVE Polytechnic Birmingham, England 1979 WPIX-FM

Climax Blues Band
LIVE!
Polytechnic
Birmingham, England 1979
WPIX-FM Broadcast (BBC Rock Hour) 
Track List:
 1. BBC Introduction by Brian Matthew
2. Chasing Change
3. Champagne And Rock And Roll
4. Mistress Moonshine
5. Whatcha Feel
6. Country Hat
7. Come On In My Kitchen
8. All The Time In The World
9. Goin' To New York
10. Drum Solo
11. Hey Mama
12. Let The Good Times 1FICHIER



NEW LINKS
May 14/2019

ZIPPY      SOLIDFILES

1 FICHIER      MC





6 comments:

PETER GUNN said...

This sounds like a great show. I would be very grateful if you could reupload it.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards

Rippin Frog said...

@ PETER GUNN
Climax B.b. NEW LINKS here now
enjoy !

Peter in Somerset UK said...

Hi Marc,
I'm going round in circles on this site trying to listen to The Climax Blues Band LIVE at Birmingham Polytechnic, England 1979. I can't find the re-posted link you mention as requested by Peter Gunn. I'd love to hear this concert. Do I need to somehow sign in/register? If so, how do I do that? Thanks,
Peter Kerr

Rippin Frog said...


Peter in Somerset UK
i just tested the new links here on the post seems fine to me all 3
u in england there is issues in europe with zippy files
getting blocked in some countries...
or if you can not open the file u need to update what ever zip apps u using...
hope this helps

AtticRock said...

Hi!
The Solid link is not working for me too, the others are fine.
If you are getting blocked try a service like this:
https://reevown.com/
They will get the 1 fichier link for you.

Rippin Frog said...

i fixed solidfiles link and added a mirror one ... should be plenty of options now