February 25, 2011

Nazareth – Live in Germany (1992)

Nazareth #3

A concert in Berlin from the tour of No Jive, the album released in 1991 by Nazareth.
As typical with many soundboard recordings we can't hear any crowd ambience, but I believe they were there(maybe even someone reading this was).

Sound Quality: 9

Source: Soundboard

Track List:
01 - Intro
02 - Hire And Fire
03 - Razamanaz
04 - I Want To Do Everything You
05 - Gone Dead Train
06 - Dream On
07 - Whiskey Drinkin' Woman
08 - My White Bicycle
09 - Every Time It Rains
10 - Tell Me That You Love Me (Partial)
11 - Bad Bad Boy
12 - Vigilante Man
13 - Right Between The Eyes
14 - Hair Of The Dog
15 - This Flight Tonight
16 - Love Hurts
17 - Tush

MP3

FLAC pt1

FLAC pt2

4 comments:

Derek said...

A nice sounding pure sounding soundboard but the sound is excellent and the playing is nice. Mostly appreciated,

Yes I know, I'm a bit late with my comment, but who said, never to old to rock'n'roll and say thanx for the memory.

Greetings from Paris

AtticRock said...

Derek, your comments are always very welcome.
It caught my attention that these files are offline so I removed them but I guess you already got them.

Derek said...

For sure, downloaded and burnt to CD some years ago. I was just listening to this CD out of my collected bootlegs when travelling to Paris by train this morning. I'm the solitary dummy in the train who still listens to CDs on his walkman but I like it.
Some should give a listen to this one now, since the sad passing of Dan McCafferty last year. Nice memories.
Greetings,

AtticRock said...

I don't burn cds for some years now. My method is just to get the files on the phone and listen on earphones while I'm commuting to and from work.
Gonna pick this concert and give it a re-listen :)